Networker

[Networker] unknown error 53 (0x35)

2004-04-08 03:38:54
Subject: [Networker] unknown error 53 (0x35)
From: Vandecruys Kris <Kris.Vandecruys AT NBB DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:38:14 +0200
Server: Solaris 9 with NWR server 6.1.3, FSC fl
Hello List,

Server: Solaris 9 with NWR server 6.1.3, FSC flavor
Clients: Win2K with NWR client 6.1.3 FSC flavor
Recovery Client: WinXP with NWR client 6.1.3 FSC flavor

clients, servers and recoverybox are all running on separate vlans, with a
firewall in between that doesnt do any firewalling for the moment

I can ping in all directions, same with nsrrpcinfo -p

Backups and Normal Recovers work. However, if i want to do a directed recover
from the restore station (source and destination are the same client), I get
the error in the subject immediately after i start the recover

another thing (but this bothers me less) is that if i take a backup and try a
directed recover immediately after, i get a no index found error, however,
normal recovers from the client work, and i can use nsrinfo just fine on the
recover station.
If i restart the server (or wait several hours), it works.

anything is welcome!

TIA,
Kris

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be
"LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be constructed
as binding for the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and
previously stated.
Besides, the opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the NBB, which is particularly the
case if the content of the present message, or part of it, is of a private
nature or does not come whithin the professional scope of the author."