Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo not equal query

2004-04-07 15:48:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo not equal query
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:28:27 +0100
Faidherbe, Thierry wrote:
Davina,

I have already bypassed that ****** space issue in my reporter by
inserting
a newline between each reported fields like :

<SNIPPED>

Hope this helps,

It does, thanks. I have used the newline method before, although I
normally only split it with a newline after each field that might
contain spaces. Perhaps it's simpler your way. I'll examine your code,
that will be useful. Although I've written some reasonably complex Perl
programs myself, Perl is so powerful that I consider myself to be still
learning. I still think in ksh, even though I can see the benefits of Perl.