Networker

Re: [Networker] AlphaStor - Couldnt read mount info

2004-03-31 09:17:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] AlphaStor - Couldnt read mount info
From: Carl Farnsworth <cfarnsworth AT SYMPATICO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:17:42 -0500
Thanks for the input.  This is a new install, so all components of AS are
3.03_33.  So far we've only had one experience with this problem, so I
can't say for sure that it's related to this pool of tapes - although the
timing does make me wonder if AS is having trouble "switching" between
pools.

Hopefully won't be seeing it again anytime soon :-)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:24:45 -0600, Chad Smykay <csmykay AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
wrote:

>Carl,
>
>I was working with 3.03 right before we pulled it from our environment.
Can