Networker

[Networker] Should I just use the Default Pool

2004-03-18 15:48:13
Subject: [Networker] Should I just use the Default Pool
From: me <lkme4me AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:31:25 -0800
Scenario: I have a server and a few clients. I have
created two groups, (1)Clients and (2)Server. The
schedule I created has everyone do a full bu on
Saturday and incr every other day (starting at
different times).

My question is this: Is there any reason I cannot or
should not just use the default pool? I considered the
"full" and "non full" but with a jukebox managing all
of the volumes does it really matter?

In addition if I use the default pool I should not
need to worry about a haulted bu due to no volume
available as they would all be available.

hope that doesn't sound too simplistic as I am new to
networker.

Thanks