Networker

Re: [Networker] Client query on NSRADMIN

2004-03-11 12:03:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client query on NSRADMIN
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:03:44 -0500
I have found that a client uses a license if it is listed in the client
setup window (whether it is in a group or not).  That is, deleting a client
from this window frees up a license as reported by nsrlic.

Are you saying that if nsrlic reports I have 0 licenses left I can take
a client out of group and add another one?  We could remain at 0 licenses
all the time then, as long as the total in all my groups is equal to less
then the number of licenses we're ok?

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare