Networker

Re: [Networker] Client SaveSet Info

2004-03-04 15:54:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client SaveSet Info
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:54:13 -0800
> Hi,
> New to the Legato World. Wondering if someone know a quick way to list all
> clients on a Server and what savesets they are configured for.

Depending on what you're looking for, it's something that I might
normally script.

You can get a list of all clients and their configured savesets with
nsradmin.

% nsradmin
nsradmin> show name;saveset
nsradmin> print type:nsr client

However, that list may include clients that are no longer active.  To be
certain you'd need to see what group or groups they're in, and then
cross check that with a list of active groups.  That's where the
scripting part would be handy.

To see the groups along with the client...
nsradmin> show name;saveset;group
nsradmin> print type:nsr client

And to see the active groups...

nsradmin> print type:nsr group; autostart:enabled