Networker

[Networker] Failed to open registry key for Blat

2004-03-03 10:17:20
Subject: [Networker] Failed to open registry key for Blat
From: Dirk Melvin <dirk.melvin AT CHRISTUSHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:07:26 -0500
I have searched in this forum for BLAT and for the exact text of this
message. I can't find my answer.

So here is my question:
All I want is to get a notification when a savegroup completes.
I had this working last for about 4 months, then my company changed to a
new EXCHANGE server and it broke.

Well now we are owned by a different company with yet ANOTHER exchange
server, but I also have a small SMTP/POP3 server sitting on the network
that I am planning on using for this purpose.

However, I keep getting this message:
Failed to open registry key for Blat
To set the SMTP server's address and the user name at that address do:
blat -install server username
or use '-server <server name>' and '-f <user name>'
aborting, nothing sent
printing bootstrap information failed (reproduced below).

Why is it having the registry problem? I have run that blat -install
several times, and with different server info and nothing is working.
BTW, this is just a test with bootstrap, I want info about the actual
backup to mailed to me.

Please, any help will be appreciated.