Networker

Re: [Networker] Mass restore from a client

2004-02-19 14:14:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Mass restore from a client
From: Chris Campbell <Chris.Campbell AT FAC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:48:18 -0500
Could I take a look at your perl please?  I think it could be of great
use to me.  Also, how do you grab all the savesets times (and their
volumes) for non browsable savesets?  I have used `nsrinfo -v client |
grep filename` ...but that is an ugly hack at best, and only shows you
browsable savesets... I want the info that mminfo gives you back with
the `mminfo -a -v -c client` for a single filename.

Thanks!

Christopher S. Campbell | UNIX Admin | First Albany Capital |
518.447.8544