Networker

Re: [Networker] Schedule configuration?

2004-02-18 10:01:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Schedule configuration?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:01:40 -0500
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Robert L. Harris wrote:

>  Currently I have about 200 clients set up and 10 groups.  Each client
>is specifically configured for a schedule but they need to be changed so
>the all the clients in specific groups run at the same times.  Is it
>possible to set groups to run at a specific time and set "default" for
>the clients so that when it changes I don't have to go and change every
>one by hand again?

To a point. To have all your clients run at exactly the same time (down to
the minute or second) is probably unrealistic, but you can certainly set
each client to the Default schedule and then change the schedule on each
of your ten groups to suit your needs. To do this in the Groups window,
you need to view the details, as its a hidden option.