Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker for Solaris

2004-02-01 11:07:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker for Solaris
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:07:16 -0500
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Anuj Mediratta wrote:

>Hi all,
>Could someone guide me where to locate the exact information as to what is
>the actual size & time taken in taking a particular group backup. I can
>check the time taken from the group properties but the size of data backed
>up is not specified anywhere.

There are a few ways to do this. If you have access to the nwadmin GUI,
you can simply open it up, then click on the "indexes" button and you
can see from the list for the client in question how large each backup
was and how many files were backed up for each saveset.

Alternatively, use "mminfo -aX -c client_name" to get that information,
or just "mminfo -a -c client_name". See the mminfo man page for details,
or check the NetWorker Administrator's documentation on Legato's web site.