Networker

Re: [Networker] NEtworker v7.1 License issues

2004-01-26 16:00:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] NEtworker v7.1 License issues
From: Rexxy <cf AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:00:23 -0500
Hey guys,

If we havent received the auth codes from licensing today, I will give the
online another shot, hopefully your right about the online site being
stuffed last week, we dont want to try and play around manually on these
systems in case we lose the whole config, too much to do from scratch, dont
want to go down that road....

we got around it temporarily, by nsrcap'ing a temp pwr ed enabler over the
current legit expire lic, and then loaded up all the temp lic's required
for the clients, modules, sn drives, san drives etc etc etc.......

thanks guys....

Rexxy

time to load up v7 again on my alpha and work out it's security limitations
and quirks. good ol' "shake and break" tactics......