Networker

Re: [Networker] NEtworker v7.1 License issues

2004-01-26 13:00:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] NEtworker v7.1 License issues
From: "Fields, David" <David.Fields AT ACS-INC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:59:58 -0500
There might have been something wrong with Legato's licensing website last
week.  I tried to authenticate both a new workgroup and power edition
installation last week, and the auth code it kept giving me wouldn't work.
I tried it again later in the week and it worked without a problem.  I could
have fat-fingered something though, but I was being real careful on entering
in the enabler codes.  Dunno.  I did call their licensing support line, and
they were very quick to answer and respond to a question I had about doing a
host transfer for an option.  I guess mileage may vary on that.

Dave