Networker

Re: [Networker] I just added more slots to my library, how do i t ell legato to recognize them?

2004-01-21 14:14:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] I just added more slots to my library, how do i t ell legato to recognize them?
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:13:48 -0500
I have a similar problem.  Our library optionally can run with one or two
mailslots (but not zero - but that is another problem).  When I am running
with just one mail slot, I can't use my last slot of the auto-changer.  I
assume jbconfig queries the auto-changer for the number of slots, but if
someone can tell me a work around, I would appreciate it.

Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.