Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.x resource files.

2004-01-16 18:35:09
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.x resource files.
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:35:09 -0800
I don't have a NW 7.x server set up, so I just have the information
from the admin guide.

I see that most of the resource files move from being in the single
/nsr/res/nsr.res file to distributed in /nsr/res/nsrdb/*/...

My question is if I have someone tar up and send me all those files from
a running 7.x server, can I see the configuration that I would have been
able to see otherwise in the old format?  It's not a binary file or
anything like that, right?

I'm really interested in client, schedule, device, group, and pool
resources.  Are they distributed in all the subdirectories, or is for
instance nsrdb/06 all one type?

Thanks!
Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company