Networker

[Networker] backup mapped drive help

2004-01-14 16:52:10
Subject: [Networker] backup mapped drive help
From: Evan Gold <egold AT FSA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:52:11 -0500
Hi All,
can anyone answer this for me please, i already posted it but still dont
know the full answer.

1) i have a windows server with a drive mapped as Z: and need to backup
that drive

2) I need to exclude the "Z:\~snapshot" folder from that backup

3) When i try to backup the saveset Z: legato tells we the network
connection does not exist, so im guessing i need to create a batch file to
map the drive, run the save command, and then unmap the drive.  Can anyone
tell me the syntax of the save command for this in a windows .bat file?

regards,

Evan Gold
Financial Security Assurance
Tel:  212.893.2762