Networker

[Networker] A few quesitons on 6.1.4 release?

2004-01-13 13:45:16
Subject: [Networker] A few quesitons on 6.1.4 release?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:45:03 -0500
I checked out the list of fixed bugs for UNIX for the maintenance
release 6.1.4. This looks like it would be worth installing to replace
our current 6.1.1.

A couple of questions here:

1. This maintenance release basically wraps up the 6.x series once and
for all, yes?

2. If I load this release on our primary server and storage node server
will I also need to upgrade our clients? As near as I can tell, most of
our clients are at 6.1.1, but there are some older releases out there.

3. Does any know if there are checksums or digital signatures for this
release? How do I know that the copy I download is a valid copy? Can
someone post an MD5 checksum for this stuff?

Thanks.

George