Networker

Re: [Networker] SCSI problems -- How many drives to a bus?

2004-01-13 10:08:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] SCSI problems -- How many drives to a bus?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:08:52 -0500
We've heard about the aic driver before. Our RedHat kernel version is
2.4.20-24.7bigmem
Wouldn't we have the latest aic driver with that? Our release of
NetWorker is 6.1.1.Build.238.
Would there be something about this release that's causing our problems?
If so, how do I get this hotfix? What's it called and/or what do I tell
Legato that I need to ensure I get the right thing?

Thanks,

George