Networker

Re: [Networker] Querying "Consecutive Errors"

2004-01-12 15:56:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Querying "Consecutive Errors"
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:56:20 -0800

> Using Networker 6.1.6 on Windows 2000 how can I query a devices Consecutive
> Errors count from a command line?  I've tried some nsradmin commands but,
> haven't been able to make it work.

Generally you need to use 'show' to change the attributes you want to
see and 'print' to select the objects that you want to see them for.

In this case 'consecutive errors' is the attribute you want, and the
configured devices will be the objects.

So something like this (interactively).  This is on UNIX, but it should
work the same on Windows.

nsradmin> show name;consecutive errors
nsradmin> print type:nsr device
          consecutive errors: 0;
                        name: /dev/rmt/0cbn;
nsradmin>

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company