Networker

Re: [Networker] SDLT320 Support with Solstice Backup 6.1 Build 186

2004-01-06 06:27:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] SDLT320 Support with Solstice Backup 6.1 Build 186
From: "DEMILDE Gregory (BMB)" <Gregory.DEMILDE AT PROXIMUS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:27:10 +0100
Tom,

If "mt status" does ot return the correct string, then it means that
your tape drive is not recognize correctly by the OS.  This could giv
problem in the future.

I suggest to delete the device /dev/rmt and reconfigure them. Check in
the st.conf if any entry is activated.

Greg

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended
for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our
website at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.