Networker

Re: [Networker] jbconfig and operation volume type for jukebox?

2003-12-08 05:20:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] jbconfig and operation volume type for jukebox?
From: Sumash Singh <ssingh AT STORTECH.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:20:44 +0200
With NW7.X, jbconfig has become intelligent. When the jukebox and devices are
detected, if all the Drives are of the same type, ie SDLT, then jbconfig will
only ask once about the type of drive. It will then assume that the rest of the
drives in the library are of the same type. The logic is different tho for
different drive types in the same library.