Networker

Re: [Networker] Best way to implement directives

2003-11-21 14:00:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Best way to implement directives
From: "Reed, Ted G II [ITS]" <ted.reed AT MAIL.SPRINT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:59:40 -0600
In this same category of directive implementation, if I use the directive:

<< /oracle/ >>
+skip:  .?* *

Server in question has the following mount points:
/
/usr
/var
/oracle
/oracle/u01
/oracle/u02
/oracle/data01
/oracle/data02
/oracle/data01/backup
/oracle/redo1
...... and so on.  A standard Unix + Oracle environment.

Can I then use, in my save sets listing:
ALL
/oracle/u01
/oracle/data01/backup
/oracle/data01/arch

Which takes precendence?  The directive?  or the inclusive Save Set definition?
 (please let it be Save Set <g>)  Thanks for the help.
--Ted