Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware no saveset found

2003-11-17 00:54:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware no saveset found
From: Steven Weller <sweller AT LEGATO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:49:25 -0800
Your pain is well understood Robert.
Product Management is currently looking at increased support for NetWare but
there is no word yet from them or a schedule. Please have your Legato
representative, sales person, check with Product Management for NetWare
support questons. The more requests we have through the correct channels the
better chance we have of getting it moved up.

Hope this is helpful,
Steve