Networker

Re: [Networker] Weirdness when cloning

2003-11-14 12:58:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Weirdness when cloning
From: Sean Ross <rosss AT ACE.ORST DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:58:27 -0800
George,

I'm on the digest, so this might be late or have already been said (or
may be completely irrelevant):

I haven't seen this problem, but I imagine I might (similar
circumstances, version, etc.).  I've been -- simply by chance --
keeping spare tapes from another pool available in my clone jukebox.
I've set the clone pool to recycle from that other pool -- it never
writes to more than one tape at a time, and recycles/relabels tapes
into its own pool only when necessary.

Not sure if that makes a difference or would be applicable to you, but
it may be worth looking into...?

Sean Ross
Corvallis, Oregon, USA
rosss AT ace.orst DOT edu