Networker

[Networker] Netware no saveset found

2003-11-14 03:19:55
Subject: [Networker] Netware no saveset found
From: Robert Loh <robert AT SOFTSOURCE.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:11:57 +0800
Hi folks,

My environment here
NetWorker Backup Server NT4 with NetWorker 7.0
NetWare 4.11 with clientpak 4.15

Before upgrading the NetWorker server from 6.1.3, I can trigger saveset
recovery from Netware client. But after upgraded to Networker 7.0, getting
error "No saveset found for this client" messages while trigger saveset
recovery from Netware client.

Somethings weirld is I can browse the file/directory from Netware client and
recover them. Thinking it could be convertion issue then I started a
schedule backup in NW 7.0 but to no avail.

Anyone try this upgrade before and hitting this issue, how's the workaround
?
For those who is going to upgrade, need to watch out for this

Cheers...
Robert