Networker

Re: [Networker] Directives.

2003-11-12 01:38:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directives.
From: Riaan Louwrens <riaanl AT SOURCECONSULTING.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:47:51 +0200
Darren,

Uhm. As far as I am aware there hasnt been any major changes in that
respect. It would still be quite difficult to implement as Legato
effectively identifies the starting point (i.e. directory1 or root or c:\
etc) and then applies the "directive" from there onwards (perhaps
recursively if you so wish).

If you would have multiple different directories where you want the files to
be skipped, but others where you would want to kept - apart from client side
directives - <sigh> you would have to put each of those directories in a
seperate line on your directive configuration.

I might be wrong though - so if there is any better insight out there I
would like to know as well ....

Regards,
Riaan