Networker

[Networker] Time on backups -- thanks for all responses

2003-10-31 15:09:50
Subject: [Networker] Time on backups -- thanks for all responses
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:09:44 -0500
Many thanks for all the reponses on time spent on backups. Seems every
shop is different. Really amazing just how much data some people are
backing up!!! Seems that I will have to take a closer look at our set
up. We're not backing up as near as much as some people, and I spend
more time on the backups than many people are who are backing up more. I
realize I did not site any specifics on our own operations here, but all
your anwsers were sufficient for my questions.

Thanks.

George