Networker

Re: [Networker] Value too large for defined data type

2003-10-22 11:53:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Value too large for defined data type
From: Deb <nw AT TICKLEME.LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:21:33 -0700
Matthew,

Thanks for responding.  Our environment currently precludes doing
b/u's locally to the netapp.  However, this could change down the
road (read: I *will* push for a change), if SnapImage doesn't work
for us as is needed.  That's what evaluation periods are all about.

Doing the b/u over NFS is a part of the testing process, to see what
works, what doesn't, and why.

At 16:24:05, on 10.21.03:
Cracks in my tinfoil beanie allowed Matthew Huff to seep these bits into my
brain:,