Networker

Re: [Networker] data center relocation plan

2003-10-21 15:57:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] data center relocation plan
From: Ronald Valvano <Ronald.Valvano AT UNILEVER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:44:23 -0400
I would move my LGTO server to the new site with the move of the first set of
machines and setup remote storage nodes at the original site.  I assume there
will be some form of autochanger at both sites until the move is complete.  And
yes you can overcome those issues as long as the pipe can handle SCSI commands
and medadata.

Ronald D. Valvano
Unilever - North America
e-mail: ronald.valvano AT unilever DOT com

May contain confidential and trade secret
information of Unilever Inc. and be subject to the
Economic Espionage Act 0f 1996.  For recipient's
use only.