Networker

Re: [Networker] My legato licenses installed and authorized but not working.- Help

2003-10-16 16:24:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] My legato licenses installed and authorized but not working.- Help
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT MEDEC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:22:43 -0400
On older versions of Networker I seem to remember that one could type
"grace"  in the auth code field and it would give you 10 or 15 more days??

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:25:12 +0530, Sagar Srivastava
<sagar.srivastava AT ACCENTURE DOT COM> wrote:

>Thanks,
>
>unfortunately i have used all the 45 days and I also dont have the
>media-kit.. This is not a new installation. support AT legato DOT com has
>agreed
>that it is a known bug and they have adviced to upgrade to 6.1.3 which is
>not possible for me currently because it requires a lot of approvals from
>my seniors.
>
>Thanks a lot for all of your quick responses.
>
>regards,
>==========================
>Sagar Srivastava
>Accenture - Bangalore Delivery Center
>Fax: +91 80 5129 5001
>Phone: +91 80 5129 5045 (Interim)
>E-Mail: sagar.srivastava AT accenture DOT com
>MSN ID: sagar_sri AT hotmail DOT com
>Yahoo ID: sagar_srivastava
>

>              Karl-Heinz Krause
>              <karl-heinz.krause@COMPAREX.         To:
NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU, Sagar
Srivastava/Internal/Accenture@Accenture