Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows Client Access Problem

2003-10-13 17:41:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows Client Access Problem
From: Matt Hemingway <matt.hemingway AT PCNALERT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:39:35 -0700
hehe, close.  Just reverse what you said.

The client could look up server.domain.com, but could not resolve just server.
Even though we have appended domain.com to the list of domains to search (kinda
like the "search" line in /etc/resolv.conf in a real OS).  :)

The server could resolve both client and client.domain.com

Thanks alot for your help!  I was heading down the wrong direction on this
one....

-Matt