Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] unattended install

2003-10-08 02:50:42
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] unattended install
From: Dierauer Roger KSSG_ID <roger.dierauer AT KSSG DOT CH>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:39:10 +0200
Hi Alain
there is a way to create a fine solution...

we use altiris rapid deployment....
but for for this solution we have createt a msi file.
with the .bat file you will beginn a silent installation

if you want, i can send you the networker client 6.1.3 (msi-Package)

Let me know... :-) sorry my english, normaly i speek german (swiss).

kind regards roger

a sample for our install.bat

msiexec /i \\[Servername where the msipagage is
locatet]\express\deploy\cds\kssgsoftware\legato\NetWorker.msi
TRANSFORMS=\\kssmanu01\express\deploy\cds\kssgsoftware\legato\NetWorker.mst
/qb

******************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be
subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error or think you may have done so, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this
e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Spitalregion St.Gallen Rorschach and

its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.