Networker

[Networker] SUMMARY: directives on netware

2003-10-08 00:47:58
Subject: [Networker] SUMMARY: directives on netware
From: Brendan Sandes <Brendan.Sandes AT DSE.VIC.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:46:54 +1000
Good morning all.

Firstly, many thanks to you all for your help.

A recap on what I was trying to do.
I was trying to get neworker to backup our large netware volumes by
creating multiple client entries.
The first client entry would back up specific subdirectories
The second client entry would back up everything except those
subdirectories specified in the first client entry.

e.g. (from the user drive)
       USER:Group/Aav_hsb
        USER:Group/Testing

This is how they appear in NT explorer (case sensitive)
This is what I put into the save set entry in the client screen

It didn't work with the nullasm directive however.

After much testing (I felt like I was playing mastermind), I found that I
had to use ALL CAPS in the directive regardless of what the case was on
screen

Cheers!
Brendan