Networker

Re: [Networker] hp 11i 64bit

2003-10-01 13:22:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] hp 11i 64bit
From: Shaun Ellis <sellis AT LEGATO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:17:47 -0700
Mark,

There are many enhancements to NetWorker 7 and, now, 7.1. It will obviously
depend on your requirements for a backup solution as to what will excite
you. I'm sure everyone here does not want me to turn this into a sales list,
so I'll get our local sales people to contact you and give you a full
overview of NetWorker 7.x.

In the short term, I'll point you here
http://portal1.legato.com/products/networker/
<http://portal1.legato.com/products/networker/>

Regards

Shaun Ellis
Senior Product Manager for NetWorker Management, Solaris, OpenVMS and other
HP platforms
LEGATO Systems Inc
3210, Porter Drive
Palo Alto