Networker

Re: [Networker] Linux client versions

2003-08-29 14:34:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Linux client versions
From: "Shelley L. Shostak" <sls AT QSTECH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:34:24 -0700
Older version is an understatement!  version 4 went out last century :-) Gnu
The date on ncurses 4.2 at gnu is 3/14/98.  I can only wonder why it still
relies on ncurses 4.  But then again there are some EDA tools (Synopsys?) that
also still require this version of ncurses.  Well, at least the tools aren't
tcl based.

Shelley