Networker

Re: [Networker] SAN Backup Block size Woes..

2003-08-27 12:42:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAN Backup Block size Woes..
From: Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:42:47 -0400
Kent,

Perhaps it's time to start pulling out some cables. If possible, perhaps
you could set up an environment as minimal as possible, with the Windows
box cabled directly to the FC/SCSI router, and no other tape devices
connected. Then write some data and see what happens. You could also
investigate the settings in the router, particularly if there is anything
about SCSI resets. Sorry I'm not familiar with this model, I am better with
the STK SN3250 which is in fact an OEM of a different Crossroads model.