Networker

Re: [Networker] Advanced Networker Course from Legato

2003-08-21 22:51:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Advanced Networker Course from Legato
From: Irwan Kurniawan <Irwan.Kurniawan AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:50:41 +0700
Hallo Arun,

Last July I was attended for Advanced Networker course (II)
at Global Knowledge at Singapore. *sigh*
There are 8 persons (5 are from Indonesia; others from Spore, Malaysia
and Philipines). Unfortunately they did not preparing the course well..
Bad material printed (different pages for all attendants and missing pages
for mine), no jukebox and lab for advance topics, no lunch (only snack).. :-(

I was attended also for Admin course (I) last Pebruary.
In this course they can't provide good operational jukebox. :-(

The course fee are too expensive, especially comparing with practice session.
I recommend to attend in another branch/country of GK; since I didn't know other
institution that provide this training. AFAIK Legato recommend this training
company

Sorry for this 'frankly' opinion.

Thank you for your supports and cooperations.

Wassalam,
Irwan Kurniawan
PT Siemens Indonesia
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 58-60
Jakarta 12780 - Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 2750 8 183
Mobile : +62 816 199 6920

"Better team-works can lead us to better results"