Networker

Re: [Networker] recovery manager image creation problem

2003-08-18 02:41:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] recovery manager image creation problem
From: Riaan Louwrens <riaanl AT SOURCECONSULTING.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:49:39 +0200
Hi,

Which version of NRM (or also known as DRM) are you running?

In the older version of NRM (1.x - I cannot vouch a 100% for version 2.x)
you have two files in your DRM installation directory - musthave and
blacklist - which are text based files to "force include" and "force
exclude" of certain files (which you specify).

Directions on how to specify files are within the file itself (musthave -
something like c:\program files\nsr\res,MANDATORY - to force DRM to include
the \nsr\res directory). etc etc.

It is as well important that you dont "fiddle" with the recovery manager
client configuration on your backup server without "updating" the settings
from within your client (meaning - run the drm console from your client and
make changes there).

Regards,
Riaan