Networker

[Networker] RE: [Networker] RE: [Networker] Re: [Networker] NSR sees a tape, which isn´t there

2003-08-12 13:52:31
Subject: [Networker] RE: [Networker] RE: [Networker] Re: [Networker] NSR sees a tape, which isn´t there
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:52:01 +0200
FYI, This trick will not work anymore in 7.x because /nsr/res/nsr.res
and nsrjb.res will be converted into a dir structure.

HTH,

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HPCI - Storage & Server Integration Practice
Tru64 Unix and Legato EBS Consultant

 *********       *********   HEWLETT - PACKARD
 *******    h      *******   1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
 ******    h        ******   1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****
 *****   h  h  p  p  *****   100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****   1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 ******      p      ******   BELGIUM
 *******    p      *******
 *********       *********   Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
                             Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
                             Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 729.88.30
     I  N  V  E  N  T        Email :    thierry.faidherbe AT hp DOT com
                             Internet : http://www.hp.com/

MOBISTAR SA/NV

SYSTEM Team Charleroi, Mermoz 2 Phone : +32 (0)2  / 745.75.81
Avenue Jean Mermoz, 32          Fax :   +32 (0)2  / 745.89.56
6041 GOSSELIES                  Email : tfhaidhe AT mail.mobistar DOT be
BELGIUM                         Web :   http://www.mobistar.be/