Networker

Re: [Networker] Exchange Module Licensing

2003-08-12 08:51:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exchange Module Licensing
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT MEDEC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:51:52 -0400
Yes, its been explained to me by Legato support and folks here; one needs
1 Exchange or Sql Module on the server for each client of that type being
backed up.   That it works now with only one module on the server is a
Legato bug...LGTpa56803.  This apparently is "fixed" in Version 7.

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare