Networker

[Networker] TruCluster

2003-08-11 09:41:04
Subject: [Networker] TruCluster
From: "smain AT acxiom.co DOT uk" <smain AT ACXIOM.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:41:12 -0400
Hi,

Environment
TRU64 Unix v5.1a
Legato v 6.1.1

We are starting to get involved in Clustering ( New to us ) and at present
have a test cluter ( 2 Nodes )they are called Marden and Moriston the
cluster alias is called ESK

The 2 Clients and the alias are going to be backed up outside of the
cluster to another backup server, i have configured the Clients and the
alias and kicked off a backup from ESK ( backing up / /usr and /var )  the
other 2 clients are backing up the remaining filesystems.
the backups are running to pools clusterfull and clusterinc this worked
fine for ESK, but when i kicked off the other backups they asked for the
default pool even though they are configured to pick up the cluster pools ?
has anyone seen this before or point me in the right direction..any help
would be appreciated..

Steve