Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting status of an NDMP recovery

2003-07-28 17:11:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting status of an NDMP recovery
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:10:38 -0400
Hi Stan

I'm ASSuming that the restore will proceed file-by-file; if so, you should
be able to look at your recovery Mirapoint box, and see which files have
been restored.  In addition, some NAS products may support levels of logging
that would allow you to see which files had been restored.

Hope this helps.
tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Applications Integration Engineering
        EMC²
where information lives

4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580