Networker

Re: [Networker] backing up a windows 2003 server with active dire ctory

2003-07-24 11:35:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] backing up a windows 2003 server with active dire ctory
From: Chad Smykay <csmykay AT RACKSPACE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:24:28 -0500
I can not say much for the problem you are seeing.  However we run in a
very similar environment and we were seeing ODD issue in this
environment.  Upon investigation we did find that there was a known
issue with running Networker 6.1.3 with 7.0 clients.  I recommend you
contact legato and ask them about internal case # LGTpa49089.

Regards,
Chad