Networker

[Networker] Archive module question

2003-07-23 01:07:11
Subject: [Networker] Archive module question
From: Ryan Tassotti <LSS5 AT BRISBANE.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:06:48 +1000
Hi Everyone

We are using Networker 6.1.3 for our backups.  The time has come to clean up
some of the user's files on our Netware clients, and we have decided that
anything before a certain date (ie. 01-01-2002) can be archived and deleted.

We have installed the Archive module, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to
give it a date filter.  I'm guessing the module is designed for archiving full
save sets.

Is there any way I can achieve this with Networker?  Maybe there is some date
directive I can give the backup/archive request?

Thanks and regards,
Ryan.

This message has passed through an insecure network.
All enquiries should be directed to the message author