Networker

[Networker] Questions about Mirapoint NDMP backups

2003-07-21 06:35:27
Subject: [Networker] Questions about Mirapoint NDMP backups
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:35:09 -0400
Is anyone on this list using the NDMP protocol via SnapImage to back up a
Mirapoint Message Store? If so, can we compare notes via email or phone?
If you can chat on the phone, please email me your phone number. I have a
few questions, such as how you do test restores for DR purposes? What
should the output of "mminfo -a -c" and "versions" within the recovery
utility look like? How long do your backups take? Are there any war
stories I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Stan