Networker

Re: [Networker] Used DLT Tapes - Trade In

2003-07-18 04:50:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Used DLT Tapes - Trade In
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:04:39 +0100
rob wrote:
I wanted to pass along a good tip I found this week.  I was able to unload
all my used DLT IV tapes and I received new SuperDLT tapes in trade.  My
contact was Russ Hill at CMT in San Jose Ca.  Russ paid for the shipping
and he guaranteed that all my tapes were 100% erased. If you have any used
tapes, I recommend that you email Russ at russ AT gocmt DOT com.  -rob.

I think the list community could possibly excuse your colleague's
initial spam to the list. Although it was against the rules of the list,
I expect that some US readers of the list may have been interested in
your service. However, your message is simply an insult to the
intelligence of everyone here. It is blatantly obvious from your email
address that you work for the same company so you're not fooling anyone.
Also please bear in mind that this is a worldwide list and your services
are only applicable to readers in the USA.

Once was naughty, twice in unacceptable. No more please.