Networker

Re: [Networker] Re: [Networker] fragflags values for cloning ??

2003-07-17 20:05:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Re: [Networker] fragflags values for cloning ??
From: Andrew McGeorge <Andrew.McGeorge AT ASBBANK.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:06:11 +1200
Try this (Windoze optimised command follows. It's easier with Eunuchs)

mminfo -s servername -r ssid -q
"!incomplete,copies<2,any_other_selection_criteria" | nsrclone -s servername
-v -S -f -

The "!incomplete" ensures that no incomplete savesets are selected. The
"copies<2" ensures that already cloned savesets aren't cloned again.

No need to look at the fragflags.

regards
Andrew McGeorge