Networker

[Networker] SFCAPI:SfclsFileProtected message

2003-07-16 10:24:05
Subject: [Networker] SFCAPI:SfclsFileProtected message
From: Lynsey Wyles <Lynsey_2_Wyles AT GSK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:24:01 -0400
I have introduced a new backup server into our NT environment version 6.2.
I have two client backups running with no problems however I am seeing a
message I haven't seen before:

E:\No address for SFCAPI:SfclsFileProtected.

This appears in the details of the group, after each saveset instance e.g:

E:\No address for SFCAPI:SfclsFileProtected
E:\level=full ...etc
F:\No address for SFCAPI:SfclsFileProtected
F:\level=full ...etc
this continues with the system state, repairdisk, index and bootstrap
savesets of the group details.
HOWEVER this does not appear in the deamon.log, but it does appear in the
savegrp.log!
What does this message mean and is there a problem with these backups?

Thank you for any help.
Lynsey