Networker

Re: [Networker] Client Addition bug in 6.1.3

2003-07-11 14:49:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client Addition bug in 6.1.3
From: Kent Holloway <Kent.Holloway AT ONVOY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:49:33 -0500
We have this problem also on 6.1.2 on Solaris 8.
I have double and triple checked our DNS settings in resolv.conf and
nsswitch.conf.
Hosts added have both proper forward and reverse DNS and we need to
stop/restart the networker services most of the time for a new client to get
added properly now.
This was not the behavior of Networker 6.0.1 or 5.5.