Networker

[Networker] ndmp and parallelism

2003-07-09 23:10:01
Subject: [Networker] ndmp and parallelism
From: "Peter D. Gray" <pdg AT UOW.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:08:37 +1000
I am about to set up networker to use ndmp to
backup some netapp filers and procom filers via ndmp.
The tape silo is attached to a sun so I think I need
to use 3 way mode, if I am getting the terminology right.
This requires the snapimage module which I am just
about to order.

My questions is will I be able to run multiple NDMP
backups to a single tape at the same time, as networker
usually does?

Are lots of people using snapimage to do this sort of thing?

Regards,
pdg

--

See mail headers for contact information.