Networker

Re: [Networker] MEDIA?

2003-07-08 10:48:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] MEDIA?
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPAMINTU AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:48:17 -0600
We usually used BASF but after it's demise, we tried several brand -
Quantum and Fuji. Got no problem with Quantum same with Fuji. What made
me to decide to use these brands is that both of them manufactures their
own tapes and not re-branded.
For now, I have about 300+ Fuji on rotation and will continue to order.
Also the price on our part of the world is dirt cheap compared to other
brand = $ 49.50 each.

Just go to their website or search in google.com to find out anything
about these media brand.

regards,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Dep.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintu AT regina DOT ca

>>> dbhasin AT HSS.HNS DOT COM 07/07/03 10:08pm >>>
Hi Friends,

Am using Quantum DLT but facing problems, can you please suggest which
media to go for? FUJI or IMATION or ??
Any URL or websites regarding market share?

Thanks
Deepak
HSS

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it
is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying,
altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility
for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by
this
email including damage from virus."

--
Note: To sign off this list, send a "signoff networker" command via
email